Last Updated: April 2018
Wehave developed this Website to facilitate performance of our research study (the “Study”). The Website are designed for users over 18 years of age, and are open for use by any research study participant who has received access through the Website’s registration process.
Information We Collect
In addition to the personal data we collect when you register on the Website, like many Websites we automatically collect and store some information about the device you use to visit our Website.
In addition, we may collect the following when you use the Website:
· Surveys. With your permission, we collect and process some personal data that is necessary for the purpose of understanding your use of the Website. Your participation in completing these questions is optional.
· Standard Log Information. Details of how you used the Website (e.g. history of page requests such as uploading data or signing in and date/time of request).
· Other Information. Such as comments or questions you have provided to us.
How We Use Information
We use your contact information, including screen name and email address, to contact you for administrative purposes regarding your use of the Website and participation in the Strata Trial.
We use the information that we collect through the Website to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of the Website. We also use the information to provide services to respond to comments and questions for user support.
Your aggregated data will be used for improving patient engagement in research studies. Your data will NOT be used for advertising or other use-based data mining purposes. We will not access your personal contacts, other applications, or personal photos.
We use standard log files and other automatically-collected usage data that is essential for the Website to function effectively, including to: (i) personalize the Website, such as by remembering information so that it does not need to be re-entered; (ii) monitor and analyze the Website; (iii) monitor aggregate Website usage metrics; and (iv) track your activities on the Website.
How We Disclose Information
· When we work with third parties who provide services on our behalf, we take steps to limit the personal data provided to them to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions for the allowable purposes listed above. We require them by contract to agree to only process the personal data in accordance with our instructions and to maintain the security and confidentiality of such information by applying adequate technical and organizational measures.
· To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose your information if required to do so by law to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
· We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Website and any facilities or equipment used to make the Website available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others. We will notify you of any such disclosures.
· Information about our users, including personal data, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets, to the extent and in the way as prescribed by applicable law.
· We will combine your personal data, including survey responses with those of other Website users as part of Aggregate data.
Do Not Track
For Website use, you may set your browser to refuse these data collection methods, but our Website may not recognize or respond to “do not track” technologies employed by your browser. We do not track our Website users over time and across third party websites or online services to provide targeted advertising, and we do not specifically respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
Strata Oncology uses appropriate physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal data that we collect and maintain against accidental or unlawful loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration destruction, or any other type of unlawful processing. We cannot, however, fully guarantee the security of personal data or other information transmitted to us through the Website.
In your Rights and Choices subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights regarding the personal data we maintain about you. You may have the right to request access to receive information about the personal data we maintain about you, or have your personal data rectified, blocked, or deleted if it is incorrect, inaccurate, or outdated. Following your request, we will accommodate your enquiry as required by applicable law.
You can withdraw any Agreement you have provided to us for the processing of your personal data at any time and free of charge by contacting Strata Oncology via the information provided below. Any personal data captured from your use of the application will be deleted (except a use log identified by your subject ID), aggregate data already logged will continue to be used.
If you have questions about your rights and choices in relation to your personal data, or would like to request additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Third Party Links
If you are directed to a third party’s website through a link on our Website, that third party’s website may collect information about you when you view or click on its website. Strata Oncology has no control over this collection of information. You should contact the content provider directly if you have any questions about its use of the information collected. The website and services may have their own privacy policies, or no policy at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party websites or services before providing any of them with your personal information.